CFC Campaign in Full Swing Across National Capitol Region
Federal employees across the National Capitol Region and beyond are in open selection time to choose their 2017 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) charity designees.
The annual CFC campaign makes it easy to Show Some Love to the causes they care about most. For many that cause is TAPS!
The benefits of the CFC include:
- Giving to multiple charities at once through a program that is federally regulated and fully audited.
- Payroll deduction allows giving a little each pay period, adding up to a significant gift at the end of the year.
- TAPS loves the CFC because it keeps fundraising costs low, and the funds are unrestricted. We depend on these funds to have an impact on families of the fallen.
- Annual support from the CFC is over $75K for TAPS.
- Now Federal employees can further their impact by volunteering for the charities of their choice through the CFC.
Show your support:
- Select TAPS as your CFC designee. The TAPS Combined Federal Campaign donation ID code is "11309." Make sure to indicate this number on the CFC donation form distributed by your federal employer.
- Fill out a cause board and post a cause selfie on social media using #ShowSomeLoveCFC. Then, display it in your workspace or office’s cause wall to inspire others to participate in the campaign.
TAPS is affiliated with the Military, Veterans, and Patriotic Services Organizations of America. You will find our name listed under this federation category in the CFC giving brochure.
For questions about donating through the CFC, email firstname.lastname@example.org.