Online Workshop Series: Navigating Grief
Meets every Tuesday for 7 sessions from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern
Many of life’s journeys include loss. While we know inherently that loss causes uncertainty, we are often surprised by the lack of certainty experienced when grieving and how to ask for help while navigating a world that now seems filled with doubt.
Join us for this workshop to explore how grief is experienced, and learn new coping strategies to deal with loss and the uncertainty that often surrounds it.
What to Expect
- Group interaction and discussion
- All workshop sessions will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
- Breakout rooms for small group learning
- Group discussions
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for military survivors who are one year out from loss wanting to learn new skills to supplement, enhance and or support their grief journey.
- Explore grief and how we each may experience it
- Discover coping strategies for grief
- Understand the Manifesto of The Brave and Brokenhearted as it applies to grief and loss
- What support looks like for grief (giving and receiving)
Post Workshop Series Materials
In order to respect confidentiality and create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not send a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources, including handouts (in lieu of slides), to help support you in integrating what you learned during the workshop series into your day to day life.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.