Online Workshop Series: Navigating Change
Meets every Wednesday for 6 sessions from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern
In a world of increasing complexity, accelerated change, and structural changes learning to move forward in the face of challenges is a critical skill. Our Navigating Change Workshop will help you become more grounded during rapid change so that you can build the future you want in an intentional and proactive way.
Change, whether expected or unexpected, isn't always easy to navigate, but there are skills you can learn to help process change and position yourself to move forward.
What to Expect
- Group interaction and discussion
- All workshop sessions will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
- Breakout rooms for small group learning
- Group discussions
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for military survivors who are one year out from loss wanting to learn new skills to supplement, enhance and or support their grief journey.
- Employ strategies for gathering information, addressing concerns and issues relative to change, evaluating options, and adapting a change direction
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resilience in the context of change, and employ strategies for the participant to foster resiliency
- Explain the importance of flexibility in the context of change, and demonstrate methods the participant can use to promote flexibility
Post Workshop Series Materials
In order to respect confidentiality and create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not send a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources, including handouts (in lieu of slides), to help support you in integrating what you learned during the workshop series.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.