Online Workshop: Emotional Intelligence (EQ) With Others
Research shows that individuals with a high level of awareness and control over their emotions develop positive relationships and position themselves for success. Often called "emotional intelligence" or "EQ," this soft skill can be especially useful in high-stress environments.
Join this workshop to learn how to harness and develop your EQ while identifying and managing triggers that can derail your EQ.
What to Expect
- Group interaction and discussion
- All workshop sessions will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
- Breakout rooms for small group learning
- Group discussions
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for military survivors who are one year out from loss wanting to learn new skills to supplement, enhance and or support their grief journey.
- Awareness of emotional intelligence and tools that can help develop it.
- Learn methods to avoid self-sabotaging outcomes by altering how you perceive and respond to emotionally-charged situations.
- Improve your ability to resolve conflict constructively; create a productive environment; build and mend relationships; and bounce back from setbacks and disappointments.
Post Workshop Materials
In order to respect confidentiality and create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not send a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources, including handouts (in lieu of slides), to help support you in integrating what you learned at the workshop.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please email email@example.com.