DOWNLOAD THE Seminar Mobile App
TAPS is excited to once again provide a mobile app for the National Military Suicide Survivor Seminar and Good Grief Camp. We believe it's invaluable to welcome our returning families and introduce first-time attendees to the seminar activities before the event starts. This helps us avoid overwhelming logistics details, so you can focus on the many healing resources available at the seminar.
WHERE TO FIND THE APP
You can download the app for iOS or Android devices in the App Store and Google Play store by searching “TAPS Events & Programs." The app will move up in rankings as more people search for it, but if you don't see it at the top of your search results, just scroll down and look for TAPS Events.
HOW TO ACCESS THE APP
New this year is a two-step security verification, which requires an individual email and password for each adult user. The password will be emailed to survivors who are registered for the seminar.
If you are registered under another family member’s email, please fill out a quick form to access the app and set up your own profile. TAPS staff will update your record and confirm your access to the mobile app as quickly as possible — usually within a few hours.
Not sure how to use the app? Watch our quick tutorial to learn how to use key app features.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD APP
- The app has exclusive content you won't find anywhere else. Experience the event to the fullest with the most up-to-date event info!
- The social feed allows you to tune into what others are talking about at the event. Join the conversation.
- Network with other survivors, connect with your favorite speakers and meet with exhibitors in the Resource Village.
- Get real-time event updates from TAPS staff. Don't miss a message!
- Bookmark workshops, get reminders and respond to surveys at your fingertips!
For any questions or technical support before or during the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.