DOWNLOAD THE 2016 NATIONAL MILITARY SUICIDE SURVIVOR SEMINAR MOBILE APP!
TAPS is excited to announce the launch of a mobile app for the National Military Suicide Survivor Seminar and Good Grief Camp in October. The app is now live in all the app stores. Between now and the Seminar, TAPS will roll out advance details about the seminar, help our survivors connect with their peers and provide logistic updates during the event. This interactive tool will allow survivors to share stories and experiences, engage with TAPS through our social networks and post pictures of their favorite TAPS family events and activities – all in one place.
Navigate the event like a pro with the TAPS Events mobile app.
Downloading the App is Easy!
ALREADY HAVE THE NMSS APP FROM MAY?
UPDATE: If you downloaded the mobile app for the National Military Survivor Seminar in May, you can simply go in the app or app store and update it. It will automatically pull in the new event system and prompt you to select the National Military Suicide Survivor Seminar as your event. Use the username and password provided via email to login to the new event.
FIRST TIME DOWNLOADING THE TAPS APP?
SEARCH: The App Store for “TAPS Events” or on Google Play for "TAPS Events"
The secure app can only be unlocked with a pass code that will be emailed on or about September 21 to survivors registered for the seminar. New registrants will receive the pass code in their registration confirmation email. If you need support or have questions, please email email@example.com.
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/taps_nsss16 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
With the TAPS Events mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute resource, speaker, and event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with multi-device sync
- Receive important real-time communications from TAPS
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Find other survivors and connect with them through the attendee list
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #hopehelpheal and #tapsfam
- Share your event photos and experiences within the activity feed
- Find your way around the TradeWinds resort and meeting space
- And much, much more!
App Support: Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have flyers with information on hand at the seminar and communications staff available for support with downloading and setting up your TAPS mobile app.