Download the 2016 Seminar Mobile App
TAPS is excited to announce the launch of a mobile app for the National Military Survivor Seminar and Good Grief Camp in May. The app is now live in all the app stores. Between now and the National Seminar, TAPS will roll out advance details about the seminar, help our survivors connect with their peers and provide logistic updates during the event. This interactive tool will allow survivors to share stories and experiences, engage with TAPS through our social networks and post pictures of their favorite TAPS family events and activities – all in one place.
Navigate the event like a pro with the TAPS NMSS16 mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
Downloading the App is Easy!
SEARCH: The App Store for “TAPS NMSS16” or on Google Play for "TAPS NMSS"
The secure app can only be unlocked with a pass code that will be emailed on or about April 8 to survivors registered for the seminar. New registrants will receive the pass code in their registration confirmation email. If you need support or have questions, please email email@example.com.
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/taps_nmss16 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
With the TAPS NMSS16 mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from TAPS
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Locate sessions and exhibitors on the host venue maps
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in-the-know and join in on TAPS social media
- And much, much more!
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org