TAPS Volunteer Central
Service is the essence of the Armed Forces, and it’s also the heart of TAPS. Step forward and help us care for families of America’s fallen heroes.
How can you help? There are many opportunities to make a difference as a TAPS volunteer.
Immediate Volunteer Needs
Select the individual link(s) below for volunteer details and to register.
- Ongoing — Guest Liaison at TAPS Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia
- June 28-July 1 — California Regional Seminar and Good Grief Camp in Los Angeles, California
- July 26-29 — Ohio Regional Seminar and Good Grief Camp in Dayton, Ohio
- October 28 — Marine Corps Marathon Water Point in Washington D.C.
Use password: MCMTAPS to access sign-up
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Take time to explore the different volunteer opportunities available or check for upcoming events in your area. Then, when you’re ready, fill out a volunteer application. We’ll then follow up with you about next steps for volunteering with TAPS.
- Volunteer Opportunities for Service Members and Veterans
- Volunteer Opportunities for Grief Professionals
- Volunteer with Team TAPS
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
If you're a survivor interested in volunteering as a TAPS Peer Mentor, visit our Peer Mentor page to learn more.
Sign up for the quarterly TAPS Volunteer Newsletter to stay informed about volunteer opportunities and other TAPS news.