Volunteer with TAPS
Volunteerism is at the very foundation of TAPS. Each year, more than 2,100 TAPS volunteers spend a combined total of 65,000 hours supporting survivors. Every program across the organization benefits from the selfless service of people like you who share our mission of caring for the families of America’s fallen military heroes.
You can help. Here are some ways:
Guest Liaison at TAPS Headquarters Ongoing Arlington, Virginia
Photographer at Families of Fallen FundraiserFebruary 21, 2019 Jupiter, Florida
Southern Regional Seminar and CampMarch 14 - 17, 2019 Fort Hood, Texas
Photographer at Southern Regional Seminar and CampMarch 15 - 17, 2019 Fort Hood, Texas
Photographer at Mountain State Regional Seminar and CampMarch 29 - 31, 2019 Colorado Springs, Colorado
Photographer and Videographer at National Seminar and CampMay 23 - 27, 2019 Arlington, Virginia
Photographer at Midwest Regional Seminar and CampAugust 2 - 4, 2019 Cleveland, Ohio
Photographer at Southeast Regional Seminar and CampSeptember 13 - 15, 2019 Jacksonville, Florida
Photographer at Suicide Survivor Seminar and CampOctober 11 - 13, 2019 Phoenix, Arizona
Photographer at Northeast Regional Seminar and CampNovember 8 - 10, 2019 New Brunswick, New Jersey
- At TAPS National and Regional Seminars: set-up/take-down, check-in, store sales, airport greeter, logistics, photographser, bus captain, and more
- At All TAPS Events: photographer (we're looking for volunteers with some professional experience)
- At TAPS National Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia: guest liaison, accounting, graphic design, photographer, event mascot, and administrative support
- At Team TAPS Athletic Events: pass out bibs, work at sports expo, staff pre-race pasta dinner, water station, photographer, and finish-line tent support
- At Partner Events: Potomac Hunt Race, Armed Forces Cycling Classic, Navy Air Force Half Marathon, and Marine Corps Marathon
Apply to become a TAPS volunteer today! We will contact you as openings become available.
TAPS volunteers display a handprint wreath made by Good Grief Campers at the TAPS National Seminar.
Please call 800-959-TAPS (8277) or email email@example.com with any questions.