Volunteer with TAPS
Volunteerism is at the very foundation of TAPS. Each year, more than 2,300 TAPS volunteers spend a combined total of 61,000 hours supporting survivors. Every program across the organization benefits from the selfless service of people like you who share our mission of caring for the families of America’s fallen military heroes.
You can help. Here are some ways:
Guest Liaison at TAPS Headquarters Ongoing Arlington, Virginia
Handwriting Thinking of You Cards at TAPS Headquarters Ongoing Arlington, Virginia
- At TAPS National and Regional Seminars: set-up/take-down, check-in, store sales, airport greeter, logistics, photographer, bus captain, and more
- At All TAPS Events: photographer (we're looking for volunteers with some professional experience)
- At TAPS National Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia: guest liaison, accounting, graphic design, photographer, and administrative support
- At Team TAPS Athletic Events: pass out bibs, work at sports expo, staff pre-race pasta dinner, water station, photographer, and finish-line tent support
- At Partner Events: Potomac Hunt Race, Armed Forces Cycling Classic, Navy Air Force Half Marathon, and Marine Corps Marathon
Apply to become a TAPS volunteer today! We will contact you as openings become available.
TAPS volunteers display a handprint wreath made by Good Grief Campers at the TAPS National Seminar.
Please call 800-959-TAPS (8277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.