TAPS Volunteer Central
Volunteerism is at the very foundation of TAPS. Each year, more than 2,100 TAPS volunteers spend a combined total of 65,000 hours supporting survivors. Every program across the organization benefits from the selfless service of people like you who share our mission of caring for the families of America’s fallen military heroes.
You can help. Here are some ways:
- At TAPS National and Regional Seminars: set-up/take-down, check-in, store sales, airport greeter, logistics, photographser, bus captain, and more
- At All TAPS Events: photographer (we're looking for volunteers with some professional experience)
- At TAPS National Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia: guest liaison, accounting, graphic design, photographer, event mascot, and administrative support
- At Team TAPS Athletic Events: pass out bibs, work at sports expo, staff pre-race pasta dinner, water station, photographer, and finish-line tent support
- At Partner Events: Potomac Hunt Race, Armed Forces Cycling Classic, Navy Air Force Half Marathon, and Marine Corps Marathon
Apply to become a TAPS volunteer today! We will contact you as openings become available.
Select the links below for information and to sign up for these volunteer opportunities.
Infographic Design Intern at TAPS HeadquartersOngoing Arlington, Virginia
Team TAPS at Marine Corps MarathonOctober 24-28, 2018 Washington, D.C.
Marine Corps Marathon Water Point, Use password: MCMTAPSOctober 28, 2018 Washington, D.C.
TAPS volunteers display a handprint wreath made by Good Grief Campers at the TAPS National Seminar.
Please call 800-959-TAPS (8277) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.