TAPS Volunteer Central
Service is the essence of the Armed Forces, and it’s also the heart of TAPS. Step forward and help us care for families of America’s fallen heroes.
How can you help? There are many opportunities to make a difference as a TAPS volunteer.
Immediate Volunteer Needs
Select the individual link(s) below for volunteer details and to register.
- October 5, 2017 - Army Ten Miler EXPO Booth Set-Up in Washington D.C.
- October 6-7, 2017 - Army Ten Miler Expo Booth in Washington D.C.
- October 6-7, 2017 - Army Ten Miler Team TAPS Hospitality Table in Washington D.C.
- October 7, 2017 - Army Ten Miler HOOAH Tent Set-Up in Washington D.C.
- October 7, 2017 - Pasta Dinner for Team TAPS at Army Ten Miler in Washington D.C.
- October 8, 2017 - Army Ten Miler HOOAH Tent in Washington D.C.
- October 8, 2017 - Photographer at the Army Ten Miler in Washington D.C.
- October 6-8, 2017 - Military Mentor in Good Grief Camp (NMSSS) in Phoenix, Arizona
- October 6-8, 2017 - Photographer for National Military Suicide Survivor Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona
- October 22, 2017 - TAPS Water Station at the MCM in Washington D.C. (Registration password: MCMTAPS)
- October 22, 2017 - Photographer at the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C.
- October 25, 2017 - Photographer for Empowerment Women's Week of Renewal in Boone, North Carolina
- November 10-13, 2017 - Military Mentor at Georgia Family Retreat in Dahlonega, Georgia
- December 2-3, 2017 - Military Mentor in Good Grief Camp at California Survivor Seminar in San Diego, California
- December 9, 2017 - Photographer for Inner Warrior Wellness Weekend in New Braunfels, Texas
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Take time to explore the different volunteer opportunities available or check for upcoming events in your area. Then, when you’re ready, fill out a volunteer application. We’ll then follow up with you about next steps for volunteering with TAPS.
- Volunteer Opportunities for Service Members and Veterans
- Volunteer Opportunities for Grief Professionals
- Volunteer with Team TAPS
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
If you're a survivor interested in volunteering as a TAPS Peer Mentor, visit our Peer Mentor page to learn more.
Sign up for the quarterly TAPS Volunteer Newsletter to stay informed about volunteer opportunities and other TAPS news.