TAPS Togethers: Subaru of Indiana Automotive Tour
This event is open to all military survivors.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to join fellow survivors on a tour to observe award-winning automotive assembly in action! Your guided tour will give you the chance to witness our impressive facility and see Subaru vehicle production from start to finish. Tours of Subaru of Indiana Automotive highlight the Stamping processes, where you will observe giant presses turning raw coils of steel into the vehicle's metal structure. From there, you will see these panels expertly welded together by over 1,671 robots in our Body Assembly area. Following the Paint Shop, you will see Associates bring the vehicles to life as they assemble over 2,000 parts into and onto each vehicle in Trim and Final. Finally, viewing our Tester Line will prove our commitment to quality and safety. Ultimately, you will see what makes a Subaru a Subaru. We hope you can join us! Tickets are limited and are first come first serve.
- The tour is restricted to ages 10 and above.
- The tour will take place on an elevated catwalk where you will walk 1.25 miles and take around 3,500 total steps. There are 250 individual stair steps throughout the route.
- There are no restrooms or break areas throughout the route.
- We walk at a fast walking pace to get through each area before they shut down for a break.
- No cell phones, cameras, or recording devices allowed.
Arrival Time: 10:40 a.m.
Tour Starts: 11:00 a.m.
Tour Ends: 12:30 p.m.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.