TAPS Together: Dare to Lead Workshop Series Cohort 5
We extend this opportunity to participate in this event for military survivors only.
Whether you are looking to enhance your resume or just want to pick up a new skill or two, we are excited to offer a fourth cohort of our popular Dare to Lead series of workshops.
These sessions are open to TAPS Survivors wanting to bring more courage to their workplace, home, community, or school. It is applicable for both formal and informal leaders (all of us), executives, visionaries, and healers across all spectrums.
- Weekly workshops covering Dare to Lead 24 hour curriculum led by a dynamic facilitator
- New material to be presented each session
- Over 20 topics facilitated within 18 lessons
- To learn what it is going to take to be a braver leader, to help create more courageous cultures.
- June 2: Lesson Intro
- June 9: Lesson 1 – The Heart of Daring Leadership
- June 16: Lesson 2 – Armored Leadership versus Daring Leadership
- June 23: Lesson 3 – Self-Awareness & Emotional Literacy
- June 30: Lesson 4 – The Myths of Vulnerability
- July 7: Lesson 5 – Shame Resilience
- July 14: Lesson 6 – Empathy and Self-Compassion
- July 21: Lesson 7 – Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- July 28: Lesson 8 – Living Into Our Values
- August 4: Lesson 9 – Grounded Confidence and Rumbling Skills
- August 11: Lesson 10 – Engaged Feedback
- August 18: Lesson 11 – Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- August 25: Lesson 12 – Braving Trust
- September 1: Lesson 13 – Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- September 8: Lesson 14 – Learning to Rise: The Reckoning
- September 15: Lesson 15 – The Rumble and The Revolution
- September 22: Lesson 16 – Integration
- September 29: Lesson 17 – Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- October 6: Lesson 18 Closing
- October 13: Graduation
For successfully completing the full program from June 8 to October 13, 2021, individuals will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Cannot Commit to All 18 Sessions? You are still invited to join us for the individual sessions whose topics resonate most with you.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.