TAPS Together: Virtual Book Club - Braving the Wilderness
This event is open to all adult military survivors.
We warmly invite you to join our TAPS Dare to Lead facilitator, Terri Williams, as she hosts a virtual book club featuring Brene' Brown's book, Braving the Wilderness. Each week new chapters will be discussed virtually via Zoom. Braving the wilderness features Brene's trademark mix of research, storytelling, and honesty. Brown will again change the cultural conversation while mapping a clear path to true belonging.
Virtual via Zoom video chat.
- October 24: Orientation
- October 31: Chapter 1 – Everywhere and Nowhere
- November 7: Chapter 2 – The Quest for True Belonging
- November 14: Chapter 1 – High Lonesome: A Spiritual Crisis
- November 21: Chapter 1 – People are Hard to Hate Close Up
- November 28: Chapter 1 – Speak Truth - Be Civil
- December 5: Chapter 1 – Hold Hands with Strangers
- December 12: Chapter 1 – Strong Back. Soft Heart. Wild Heart
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at email@example.com.