TAPS Chicago Experience for Adult Siblings
Entry forms for the Chicago Experience for Siblings have closed. Notifications will be sent the week of September 16.
TAPS surviving adult siblings will be hosted for four days/three nights of VIP experiences in the Windy City! Survivors will come together for rich and colorful moments while exploring Chicago sights like Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park, enjoying deep dish pizza, visiting with the Chicago Bulls and seeing all that the city has to offer. TAPS siblings will also have time to spend with each other as we remember our fallen heroes and celebrate their life and service.
Flights, hotel and event transportation will be provided, as well as group activities and all group meals. Attendees will be responsible for any incidentals such as baggage fees, snacks, etc.
Although TAPS would love for all TAPS surviving adult siblings to attend, we have a very limited number of spots available. For this reason, this unique adventure will be filled using a random selection process. Please note the following eligibility rules to make sure this is the event for you:
- Survivor Experiences are intended for those survivors whose loss occurred more than a year ago and who have attended previous TAPS Events. If you are within the first year of your loss, we encourage you to attend a TAPS Together, TAPS Regional Seminar, and/or the National Military Survivor Seminar.
- Families can have maximum of four (4) sibling participants per Fallen Hero, for this event.
- All participants must be adult surviving siblings (18 years or older.)
- All adult siblings are welcome to apply, including biological, step and adopted siblings.
- Those who have attended a trip or event via TAPS where flights and lodging have both been provided (NOT including National or Regional Seminars) are not eligible to attend.
We are asking those interested in attending this event to complete the online form, which will open on August 29 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern) and close once 150 entries have been submitted OR on September 3 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern), whichever comes first.
Notifications will be sent the week of September 16.