This group meets Thursdays at 12 p.m. or 7 p.m. Eastern per the schedule listed below.
We request you sign up at least 24 hours before you attend your first session so that we can ensure the integrity of the group and answer any questions you may have. Sign up is required only once.
If you’re looking to connect with other surviving women and explore ways to feel empowered, inspired, and engaged, we invite you to join our Women’s Empowerment Circle. You’ll virtually meet others who are learning to navigate grief, life, identity, and purpose - and together we’ll explore new ways to find empowerment, clarity, and compassion.
Each week features a new theme, topic, or speaker that will help your emotional cup stay full and your mind stay engaged. More importantly - you’ll be able to talk about what’s going on in your life and in your heart. We’ll focus on getting to know one another (without commitment, pressure, and judgment) - which means we’ll have a unique experience every time we join. The Women’s Empowerment Circle will be a safe space where we can listen, learn, express ourselves, and remind ourselves that no matter where we are, there’s a place we can call home.
All dates listed below are in the Eastern time zone.
- Thursday, August 4 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, August 11 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 18 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, August 25 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 8 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, September 15 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 29 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 6 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 10 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 17 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, December 8 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, December 15 -- 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22 -- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, December 29 -- 7 p.m.
Online groups are peer-led, facilitated sessions where there’s never pressure to share, but always an opportunity. Whether you attend once or regularly, you will always be welcomed. We value the importance of knowing that there are “places” we can show up and feel supported and inspired, and you can decide to connect with us every week or whenever it’s convenient or compelling.
Please remember that, while we anticipate that these groups will become engaging, encouraging community gathering “places,” you never have to wait if you need to talk. We’re always here for you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, year-round, at 202-588-8277.
We ask that you log onto Zoom 5 minutes prior to each session as we will start our online group promptly at start time listed above. Please review our Community Guidelines to one another in advance of joining. Admission to each session will close to admission at 10 minutes after the start time.
- All sessions require registration through the TAPS Zoom Account (look for the blue sign up button at the top of this page).
- All sessions will take place via Zoom. Meeting access information will be sent to you after you sign up.
- Reminder emails will be sent before each session.
Make sure to visit TAPS Online Community to explore additional opportunities to connect with your TAPS Family from the comfort of your home.