The National Military Suicide Survivor Seminar and Good Grief Camp is offered to all those grieving a suicide loss, and we warmly welcome everyone to be with us for these three days of hope and healing.
ATTENDEES MUST COVER THE COSTS OF:
- Registration: $25 per adult and $25 per child: This fee covers all workshops, materials, sharing groups, onsite activities and seven full meals. Licensed, insured child care is available for children ages 3 and younger for the $25 child registration fee. PLEASE NOTE: all registrations that have unpaid registration fees at 5 p.m. on September 17, 2019 will be cancelled. Please make arrangements to pay the registration fees at the time of registering, or before September 17 to avoid cancellation.
- Lodging: $145 per night at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort: The group discount rate is available until September 17, 2019.
- Travel to and from the event
Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. If you register and are no longer able to attend, please cancel your registration as soon as you are able to. All registrations with unpaid registration fees at 5 p.m. on September 17 will be cancelled. Any other cancellations are non-refundable after this date.
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, August 1
Scholarship Guidelines »
If lodging or air travel costs are barriers to your attending, please let us know. We understand the costs associated with attending this seminar may prevent some from being able to join us, and we want to be sure everyone has access to this loving support. We are honored to offer lodging assistance to those survivors who have never attended a National seminar in the past and upon application.
Our partners at Fisher House Hero Miles are able to offer donated airfare to first and second time attendees as well. Learn more about applying for donated airfare.
Once you have registered for the event and submitted all needed intake forms, you can submit a scholarship application to apply for assistance to help with the hotel costs if you are a first-time attendee. See further information on application guidelines and criteria.
- Please only apply for and request a scholarship if you otherwise could not attend, so funds are available to help as many survivors as possible.
- Scholarships are available to first and second time attendees of a TAPS National seminar.
- Hotel room scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to request a hotel room scholarship as early as possible to receive consideration as it is possible all hotel room scholarships will be awarded prior to the scholarship application cutoff date.
- Past scholarship recipients who requested scholarships but then did not attend the event are not eligible for scholarships (an exception will be made if the recipient canceled well in advance or could not attend due to an emergency).
Please email email@example.com or call 800-959-TAPS (8277) with any questions.