Caring for the Families of the Fallen across the Nations
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) has provided frontline care for the families of those who have died while serving in the Armed Forces since 1994. For these surviving loved ones, their grief is focused now on giving meaning and purpose to their fallen hero’s life and service.
Through TAPS International, there is an opportunity now to engage tens of thousands of military survivors and patriotic citizens in the mission of preventing violent extremism and raising future generations free of radical ideologies. TAPS is actively engaging the countries who honor their war dead by caring for those who grieve them, bringing together a unique alliance of the widows, parents, siblings and children of those who have died in the fight for freedom from terrorism.
The power of the voices of those who have paid the ultimate price in the fight against terrorism will bring the world together in a way that no other effort can. To date, TAPS International has engaged surviving families and the organizations which support them from the United States, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Poland, Ukraine, Jordan, Syria, France, Turkey, UAE, Colombia and others to speak in one voice for the next generation.
Organizations that Support Surviving Families
- Armenian Youth Foundation (With Our Soldiers)
- War Widows Guild of Australia, Inc.
- Canadian Armed Forces Shoulder to Shoulder
- Canada Company
- Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) Widows and Orphans Canada
- Terre Fraternite
- Kyffhäuserbund eV
- War Widows Association New Delhi
- Vasantharatna Foundation for the Arts
- The Loomba Foundation - UK & India
- Israeli Defense Forces Widows & Children Organization (IDFWO)
- Come Together Widows and Orphans Organization (CTWOO)
- Association of the Martyr Lieutenant Colonel Sobhi Al Akoury
- Fallen Heroes Trust
- Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
- Africa to America Productions LLC
- The Norwegian Veterans Association for International Operations (NVIO)
- Philippines Veterans Affairs Office/Gold Star Mothers and United War
- Families of Fallen Soldiers Association
- South African Legion
- Ministry of Defense Ukraine
- United Help Ukraine
- Association of Wives and Mothers participating in ATO
- The Soldiers Sailors Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA)
- War Widows Association of Great Britain
- Royal Air Force (RAF) Widows Association
- Widows for Peace through Democracy (WPD)