Virtual Session: WE Circle - Empowered Living
This 60 to 90 minute session is for all surviving women.
These days, we frequently hear phrases like, “in this uncertain time” and “in this changed world.” For better or for worse, we’re no strangers to coping with change. New challenges in everyday life? We’re familiar. New opportunities for growth? We’re also (reluctantly) acquainted. We’ve also learned an important lesson, though - everything is better when you’re not doing it alone.
Join us every week as we explore new ways to find empowerment, clarity, and compassion. Connect with yourself and your sisters and re-engage with who you are and where you’re headed. Each week features a new theme, topic, or speaker that will help your emotional cup stay full and your mind stay engaged. More importantly - you’ll be able to talk about what’s going on in your life and in your heart.
Sessions are at 12 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Eastern on Thursdays. You’ll need to register to attend (and to get the Zoom info!); we can’t wait to see you.
Note: The shades of loss will always color our lives, and grief is always present. However, Empowered Living circles will be less about how we manage the day-to-day changes of active grieving and more about how we’re integrating losses into our lives and becoming more empathetic, centered, and fulfilled. (For times when grief is the defining feature of the day, we especially recommend the Empowered Grieving circle.)
Each Women’s Empowerment Circle is a safe space where we can listen, learn, express ourselves, and remind ourselves that no matter where we are, there’s a place we can call home.
- You may come to any circle that you’d like as often as you’d like. You do not have to “choose” or commit to a “track.”
- We know grief is not linear. If there are weeks when you’re wanting to reflect on how you’re moving purposefully and intentionally on your life path, join Empowered Living. If you’re really grieving a newer loss, hitting a hard milestone, or needing to discuss the how much space grief is demanding in your life, join Empowered Grieving.
- Active grief is especially welcome in the Empowered Grieving circle. Support is the constant; however, we do ask that you honor the intention of each session.
- There are no time since loss guidelines; however, those with newer losses or those working through complicated grief may feel more comfortable in Empowered Grieving.
How to Participate
- All sessions require registration through the TAPS registration system (look for the blue register button at the top of this page). If you are not yet a part of our larger TAPS family, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 202-588-8277 or 800-959-8277.
- All sessions will take place via Zoom. Meeting access information will be sent to you after you register.
- Weekly reminder emails will be sent before each session.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.