Request Casework Assistance

For help with survivor benefits or other casework assistance, complete the form below.  You may also call 800-959-TAPS (8277) or email

Please only complete this form if you are a military survivor. All others, we welcome you to explore this resource page that we’ve created especially for you.

To receive vital communications from TAPS, please avoid using a .mil, .gov, or corporate email address.