We're Here to Help
Grief is difficult emotionally, and that’s all too clear for military survivors. In the midst of emotional exhaustion, many of us are surprised by the complexity of managing benefits, paperwork, and the loose ends that still require attention. When you hit an administrative roadblock, TAPS Casework can help.
Just as each of our loved ones is unique, so is every surviving military family’s situation. We work closely with trusted partners to find and use as many resources as possible that fit your needs. Close relationships with government agencies and service branches help us resolve issues regarding burials, benefits, eligibility, records and more, while a network of other organizations consult regularly on everything from health care and insurance issues to financial hardship and credit counseling.
For help with survivor benefits or other casework assistance, call 800-959-TAPS (8277) or email email@example.com.
- TAPS Quick Series Guide to Benefits and Finance: Think through your financial options amid the chaos and confusion following your loved one's death.
- TAPS Education Assistance: TAPS provides education support for scholarship information and resources about benefits.
- Department of Defense: A Survivor’s Guide to Benefits
- My Army Benefits - Casualty and Survivor Benefit Facts Sheets: Find information about major benefits for surviving families, such as burial and memorial benefits, social security benefits and housing benefits.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Social Security Administration
- Military ID Card Office Locator
- Casualty and Mortuary Affairs Operations Center
- Military Funeral Honors
- Marine Corps Casualty
TAPS Casework & Emergency Assistance Program presented by USAA