Data Entry Specialist, TAPS Survivor Data
Posting Date: March 6, 2023
Location: can be remote
This position is responsible for entering and maintaining data in accordance with TAPS Survivor Data policies and procedures. An ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work well under a deadline while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Manage new survivor and supporter entries from event portal system
- Add, update and merge records to reflect updated account information
- Enter all special event attendees TAPS database
- Buildout database records for new survivor and deceased profiles
- Maintain and updated survivor contact preferences
- Identify and resolve data-related issues in a timely manner
- Analysis and quality control of existing data, include adding, editing and/or deleting fields in database
- Pull weekly reports
- Work closely with the manager and other team members to ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the database.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to ongoing improvement of data entry processes and procedures.
- Assist with special projects and events related to survivor support as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years data entry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess a professional demeanor
- Able to troubleshoot, identify viable options and problem-solve
A subscription to a reliable, high-speed internet (minimum 5 mbps upload; minimum 15 mbps download)
- Hardwired internet connection is preferred such as DSL or Cable
- Quiet, dedicated work place with a web camera at eye-level for video conferences
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org along with "Data Entry Specialist" and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.