TAPS International Grant Application
TAPS International is offering grants up to $1,000 to organizations around the world supporting and caring for the families of military deceased in their country. Grants are intended to support programs and services which directly benefit the loved ones of military members who died in conflict.
Funds can be used for programs and activities to support loved ones of deceased military members. Grants can be used for one or more of these categories:
- Materials and equipment for skills acquisition training
- Facilities and infrastructure
- Education material and tuition payment
- Training and technical assistance
To qualify for a grant, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Be a certified NGO
- Have an annual operating budget of under $250,000 a year
- Directly serve loved ones of military members who died while serving
- Be located outside the United States
How to Apply
Applications are closed for 2022. Please check back in the beginning of 2023 for information on additional grant opportunities.