TAPS Togethers: Dare to Lead Workshop Series Cohort 9
Meets every Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
We extend this opportunity to participate in this event for military survivors only.
Whether you are looking to enhance your resume or just want to pick up a new skill or two, we are excited to offer another cohort opportunity of our popular Dare to Lead series of workshops.
These sessions are open to TAPS Survivors wanting to bring more courage to their workplace, home, community, or school. It is applicable for both formal and informal leaders (all of us), executives, visionaries, and healers across all spectrums.
- Weekly workshops covering Dare to Lead™ 2.1 Curriculum led by a dynamic facilitator
- New material to be presented each session
- Over 20 topics facilitated within 18 lessons
- To learn what it is going to take to be a braver leader, to help create more courageous cultures.
- Integrated discussions including Dr. Brene Brown's new book, Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience.
- June 15: Lesson 1-The Heart of Daring Leadership
- June 22: Lesson 2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- June 29: Lesson 2.1 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- July 6: Lesson 2.2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- July 13: Lesson 3 - Self-Awareness & Emotional Literacy
- July 20: Lesson 4 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- July 27: Lesson 4.1 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- August 3: Lesson 5 - Shame Resiliency
- August 10: Lesson 6 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- August 17: Lesson 6.1 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- August 24: Lesson 7- Circle Back Skillset #1 - Rumbling with Vulnerability
- August 31: Lesson 8 - Living into Our Values
- September 7: Lesson 9 - Grounded Confidence and Rumbling Skills
- September 14: Lesson 10 - Engaged Feedback
- September 21: Lesson 11 - Circleback Skillset #2 - Living Into Our Values
- September 28: Lesson 12 - Building Trust
- October 5: Lesson 13 - Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- October 12: Lesson 14 - Learning to Rise - The Reckoning
- October 19: Lesson 15 - The Rumble and The Revolution
- October 26: Lesson 16 - The Integration, and Lesson 17 - Lesson Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- November 2: Lesson 18 - Closing
For successfully completing the full program from June 15 to November 2, 2022, individuals will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Cannot Commit to All 20 Sessions? You are still invited to join us for the individual sessions whose topics resonate most with you.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.