TAPS Togethers: Dare to Lead Workshop Series Cohort 8
Meets every Friday from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
We extend this opportunity to participate in this event for military survivors only.
Whether you are looking to enhance your resume or just want to pick up a new skill or two, we are excited to offer another cohort opportunity of our popular Dare to Lead series of workshops.
These sessions are open to TAPS Survivors wanting to bring more courage to their workplace, home, community, or school. It is applicable for both formal and informal leaders (all of us), executives, visionaries, and healers across all spectrums.
- Weekly workshops covering Dare to Lead 24 hour curriculum led by a dynamic facilitator
- New material to be presented each session
- Over 20 topics facilitated within 18 lessons
- To learn what it is going to take to be a braver leader, to help create more courageous cultures.
- February 4: Lesson 1 - The Heart of Daring Leadership
- February 11: Lesson 2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- February 18: Lesson 2.1 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- February 25: Lesson 2.2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- March 4: Lesson 3 - Self-Awareness & Emotional Literacy
- March 11: Lesson 4 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- March 18: Lesson 4.1 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- March 25: Lesson 5 - Shame Resiliency
- April 1: Lesson 6 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- April 8: Lesson 6.1 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- April 15: Lesson 7 - Circle Back Skillset #1 - Rumbling with Vulnerability
- April 22: Lesson 8 - Living into Our Values
- April 29: Lesson 9 - Grounded Confidence and Rumbling Skills
- May 6: Lesson 10 - Engaged Feedback
- May 13: Lesson 11 - Circleback Skillset #2 - Living Into Our Values
- May 20: Lesson 12 - Building Trust
- May 27: Lesson 13 - Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- June 3: Lesson 14 - Learning to Rise - The Reckoning
- June 10: Lesson 15 - The Rumble and The Revolution
- June 17: Lesson 16, 17 and 18 - The Integration, Lesson Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back, Closing
For successfully completing the full program from February 4 to June 17, 2022, individuals will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Cannot Commit to All 20 Sessions? You are still invited to join us for the individual sessions whose topics resonate most with you.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.