TAPS Together: Dare to Lead Workshop Series Cohort 7
Meets every Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m..
We extend this opportunity to participate in this event for military survivors only.
Whether you are looking to enhance your resume or just want to pick up a new skill or two, we are excited to offer another cohort opportunity of our popular Dare to Lead series of workshops.
These sessions are open to TAPS Survivors wanting to bring more courage to their workplace, home, community, or school. It is applicable for both formal and informal leaders (all of us), executives, visionaries, and healers across all spectrums.
- Weekly workshops covering Dare to Lead 24 hour curriculum led by a dynamic facilitator
- New material to be presented each session
- Over 20 topics facilitated within 18 lessons
- To learn what it is going to take to be a braver leader, to help create more courageous cultures.
- January 5: Lesson 1 - The Heart of Daring Leadership
- January 12: Lesson 2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- January 19: Lesson 2.1 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- January 26: Lesson 2.2 - Armored vs Daring Leadership
- February 2: Lesson 3 - Self-Awareness & Emotional Literacy
- February 9: Lesson 4 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- February 16: Lesson 4.1 - The Myths of Vulnerability
- February 23: Lesson 5 - Shame Resiliency
- March 2: Lesson 6 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- March 9: Lesson 6.1 - Empathy and Self Compassion
- March 16: Lesson 7 - Circle Back Skillset #1 - Rumbling with Vulnerability
- March 23: Lesson 8 - Living into Our Values
- March 30: Lesson 9 - Grounded Confidence and Rumbling Skills
- April 6: Lesson 10 - Engaged Feedback
- April 13: Lesson 11 - Circleback Skillset #2 - Living Into Our Values
- April 20: Lesson 12 - Building Trust
- April 27: Lesson 13 - Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back
- May 4: Lesson 14 - Learning to Rise - The Reckoning
- May 11: Lesson 15 - The Rumble and The Revolution
- May 18: Lesson 16, 17 and 18 - The Integration, Lesson Armored Leadership to Daring Leadership Circle Back, Closing
For successfully completing the full program from January 5 to May 18, 2022, individuals will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put a Dare to Lead Trained badge on their LinkedIn account.
Cannot Commit to All 20 Sessions? You are still invited to join us for the individual sessions whose topics resonate most with you.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.