TAPS Together: Virtual Book Club - Daring Greatly
We extend this opportunity to participate in this event for military survivors only.
TAPS Togethers warmly invites you to join our newest book club: Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead.
Our Dare to Lead facilitator, Terri Williams, will lead weekly discussions around Brene Brown's #1 New York Times bestseller book, Daring Greatly. She offers a powerful new vision that encourages us to dare greatly: to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly, and to courageously engage in our lives. Every day we experience the uncertainty, risks, and emotional exposure that define what it means to be vulnerable, or to dare greatly.
- July 18, 2021 - What It Means to Dare Greatly
- July 25, 2021 - Introduction: My Adventures in the Arena
- August 1, 2021 - Chapter 1: Scarcity: Looking Inside Our Culture of “Never Enough”
- August 8, 2021 - Chapter 2: Debunking the Vulnerability Myths
- August 15, 2021 - Chapter 3: Understanding and Combating Shame
- August 22, 2021 - Chapter 4: The Vulnerability Armory
- September 12, 2021 - Chapter 5: Mind the Gap: Cultivating Change and Closing the Disengagement Divide
- September 19, 2021 - Chapter 6: Disruptive Engagement: Daring to Rehumanize Education and Work
- September 26, 2021 - Chapter 7: Wholehearted Parenting: Daring to Be the Adults We Want Our Children to Be
Cannot Commit to All 7 Chapters? You are still invited to join us for the individual discussions whose topics resonate most with you.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please reach out to the TAPS Togethers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.