This group meets Wednesdays at 12 p.m. Eastern per the schedule listed below.
These are 60 to 120 minute sessions; duration varies based on participant numbers and discussion dynamics. Joining for the entire time is not a requirement. Participants who need to leave at or around the one hour mark will be given an opportunity to share at that time.
We request you sign up at least 24 hours before you attend your first session so that we can ensure the integrity of the group and answer any questions you may have. Sign up is required only once.
Sometimes our lives feel overly chaotic - almost as if we can’t hear our true selves over all the internal chatter and external noise. And then there are times when the silence is deafening - when numbness and emotional exhaustion crowd out inspiration, joy, and authentic expression.
We invite you to join us for a time of peace, inspiration and creation. This space is for you to come exactly as you are and allow yourself to see what shows up on the page, canvas or whatever medium you choose. We will explore what is going on under the surface through weekly prompts, intention setting and a time to share the pieces we create.
No art experience is necessary and all levels are welcome! We will share what supplies are recommended for that day’s project, but please know, no fancy art supplies are needed! Although there will be a prompt, if you want to do a separate project be it coloring in a coloring book or creating a sculpture, you are welcome! Remember art is looking within to find the answers, we are just helping to ask the questions.
All dates listed below are in the Eastern time zone.
- Wednesday, January 11 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 18 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 25 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 1 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 15 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Febuary 22 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 1 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 15 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 22 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 17 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 12 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 26 -- 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 4 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 18 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 22 -- 12 p.m.
Special Event: TAPS Friendsgiving
Dessert and Coffee
- Wednesday, December 6 -- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20 -- 12 p.m.
Online groups are peer-led, facilitated sessions where there’s never pressure to share, but always an opportunity. Whether you attend once or regularly, you will always be welcomed. We value the importance of knowing that there are “places” we can show up and feel supported and inspired, and you can decide to connect with us every week or whenever it’s convenient or compelling.
Please remember that, while we anticipate that these groups will become engaging, encouraging community gathering “places,” you never have to wait if you need to talk. We’re always here for you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, year-round, at 800-959-TAPS (8277).
We ask that you log onto Zoom 5 minutes prior to each session as we will start our online group promptly at start time listed above. Please review our Community Guidelines to one another in advance of joining. Admission to each session will close to admission at 10 minutes after the start time.
- All sessions require registration through the TAPS Zoom Account (look for the blue sign up button at the top of this page).
- All sessions will take place via Zoom. Meeting access information will be sent to you after you sign up.
- Reminder emails will be sent before each session.
Make sure to visit TAPS Online Community to explore additional opportunities to connect with your TAPS Family from the comfort of your home.