Online Workshop Series: Dare to Lead 2.1 Cohort 11
Meets every Wednesday for 22 sessions from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern.
Series includes Dr. Brené Brown’s new book Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
This workshop series is designed to introduce you to brave leadership. It is based on 20 years of Dr. Brené Brown's research and will be held weekly for 22 sessions covering the Dare to LeadTM 36-hour curriculum. Each week new material will be presented from the Dare to LeadTM curriculum with training, facilitated breakout sessions, discussions, and self-reflection questions. You’ll get so much out of each action-packed workshop.
We are all leaders, whether in our communities, families, organizations, or the world. During this introductory workshop, you will learn what it is going to take to be a brave leader who helps facilitate a courageous culture among those you lead.
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for military survivors who are one year out from loss wanting to bring more courage to their workplace, home, community, or schools. It is applicable for both formal and informal leaders (all of us), executives, visionaries, healers across all spectrums.
Leadership researchers and top leaders agree that we need braver leaders, and the good news is that brave leadership can be learned. You are not "stuck" where you are!
Join us and dare to be braver with your life!
- The Dare to LeadTM workbook will be provided via PDF
- All workshop sessions will be conducted via Zoom
- Breakout rooms for small group learning
- Group discussions
Many Dare to LeadTM participants have reported that obtaining Dare to LeadTM skills have helped them with their grief and changed their lives. Learn more about the program and what military survivors who have participated in these workshops have to say about the program in this article: Are You Ready To Rumble... With TAPS and Dare to Lead™?
- Rumbling with Vulnerability – Learn how to face risk, uncertainty, and tough conversations with courage, clarity, and empathy.
- Living Into Your Values – Identify what you stand for and how to show up from a place of integrity every day.
- Braving Trust – Discover how to build meaningful and authentic connections with your teams, colleagues and customers so you can work together from a foundation of trust.
- Learning to Rise – Become aware of your emotions and stories and learn how to show up and lead with courage – even when faced with failure, disappointment, and setbacks.
Post Workshop Series Materials
In order to respect confidentiality and create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not send a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources, including slides, to help support you in integrating what you learned during the workshop series. Each participant will be provided a 70 page Dare to LeadTM workbook, to use during the workshops, and have access to additional learning materials.
For successfully completing the full program from April 5 to August 23, 2023, individuals will receive a certificate of completion and are able to post and include the microcredential Dare to LeadTM Trained badge on their LinkedIn account, email, etc.
To learn more about this exciting program and to register, please click on the blue button at the top of this page. For questions, please email email@example.com.