Youth Programs Events and Admin Coordinator
Posting Date: September 24, 2021
Reports To: Senior Advisor, Youth Programs
Youth Programs Events and Admin Coordinator provides administrative assistance and coordination of events. Duties include data entry and creation of registrations, scheduling, event logistic support, and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Creates and monitor registrations for events and programming
- Conducts data entry related to Youth Program events
- Coordinates with database managers on enhancements and database needs
- Tracks attendance and provide statistical reports on Youth Programs
- Oversees the master calendar, scheduling, and updates
- Organizes and maintain Youth Programs digital folders and files
- Assists Youth Programs staff with document creation and content to submit to Communications Department for event promotion
- Assists with unpacking and pack-up at Youth Programs events
- Oversees all printing for Youth Program events, seminars, and camps
- Creates Group Leader binders for all events, seminars, and camps
- Works closely with the seminar team for regional and national events to ensure adequate space is secured for each event
- Responsible for securing all meals based on dietary needs and restrictions for attendees, volunteers, and staff
- Orders Youth Programs event supplies and maintains accurate inventory
- Assists Logistics Coordinator with shipping and receiving of all event supplies
- Books transportation, rental equipment and vehicles for use at events
- Provides events team with all lodging needs for staff and volunteers at Youth Programs events
- Works with event team on-site logistics (inventory, shipping, pack-in, pack-out, set-up, av, supplies, signage, printing, volunteer lodging and travel, etc.) for Youth Program events
- Assists with research for family campout locations
- Supports team on completing individual event task lists
- Creates, schedules, and manages video call links for virtual programming and events
- Live in Washington, D.C. area preferred
- 2+ years of event planning experience preferred
- Thrive in a team environment, self-starter, detailed-oriented, and collaborative
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Proactive planner
- Flexible and able to problem-solve and adapt quickly under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft products and Google Suite
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with "Youth Programs Events and Admin Coordinator" and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.