Impact and Data Analyst
Posting Date: April 13, 2023
Reports to: Manager, TAPS Impact and Data Team
Location: Can be remote
The primary responsibility of the Impact and Data Analyst is to ensure the effective evaluation of outputs related to TAPS survivor programs and services. The Impact and Data Analyst will support the TAPS impact and data team's strategic commitment to measuring the impact of its initiatives in order to better strategize future efforts and accurately represent these impacts through dashboards, data analysis, reports, and visualizations. Specifically, the Impact and Data Analyst will maintain data collection tools; convert quantitative data into reports and visualizations; and work with fellow team members in TAPS to reflect the results in proposals and collateral materials.
- Maintain existing standards for data collection, reporting, and analysis methodology
- Compile, analyze, and interpret data for recurring and ongoing reporting initiatives
- Track outputs and outcome benchmarks to help determine effectiveness in meeting strategic objectives
- Build relationships with other Departments to maintain an understanding of multi-department data processes
- Develop and maintain familiarity with impact and data management best practices
- Assist the team to meet deadlines and support TAPS initiatives
- Undergraduate Degree or Certifications or related work experience in data science or related field
- Proficient in Google applications, Microsoft Office Programs, and other database applications and platforms, knowledge in Tableau a plus
- Professional, enthusiastic, “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks through exceptional organizational skills and effective time management
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Analytical mindset with superb problem-solving skills
- Strong, tactful written and verbal communication skills
- Sensitive to issues of military loss, grief, and bereavement
Requirements if working remotely
- A subscription to a reliable, high-speed internet
- Hardwired internet connection is preferred such as DSL or Cable
- A well-lit, quiet, dedicated place to work
- Ability to participate in video conferences
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please email a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org along with "Impact and Data Analyst" and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.