Event Inventory Coordinator
Posting Date: June 25, 2021
Location: TAPS Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia
The Event Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for providing inventory management to include shipping for event-based programs.
- Pack and ship products in support of event operations
- Ensure deliveries meet event demands and timely deliveries
- Ensure quality control and reduce damage to items shipped
- Manage and maintain product inventory
- Keep supplies orderly, clean, and at optimal levels
- Research how to streamline shipping and transportation processes
- Monitor and report on expenditures to include inventory and shipping costs
- Travel and attend any events as required/requested
- 2-5 years prior experience with inventory control
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks and work well independently and collaboratively
- Good networking, relationship management, and customer skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Google Suites required
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sensitive to issues of grief and bereavement
- Professional, patient, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org along with "Inventory Coordinator" and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.