Youth Programs Logistics Coordinator
Posting Date: November 26, 2018
Reports to: Youth Programs Manager
- Manage event logistics for all Youth Program events
- Work closely with the seminar team for regional and national events
- Research and provide contracts for all summer camp events
- Manage on-site logistics (pack-in, pack-out, set-up, av, supplies, volunteer lodging and travel, etc.) for all youth program events
- Order all event supplies and maintain accurate inventory
- Work with Volunteer Services to coordinate needs for all Youth Programs events
- Collaborate with the registration system, ensuring that registration pages for events are activated in a timely manner, work with the communications team on media timeline and event app announcements
- Represent Youth Programs at TAPS events
- Participate in staff meetings with TAPS Headquarters and Youth Programs Team
- Good Grief Camp Staff
- Be available to staff Youth Program activities as needed as a Group Leader for regional seminars only
- Be available to participate as a Youth Programs representative at events sponsored by other TAPS departments - i.e. Teams4TAPS, TAPS Togethers – when TAPS families and children are involved
- Participate in weekly staff meetings with TAPS Headquarters and Youth Programs Team
- Participate in program wide projects as assigned by manager
- Degree in business management, leadership, with social work or counseling preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in program development and logistics
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, accurate, detailed-oriented, and collaborative
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly and under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft products and Google Suite
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send a resume and salary history to email@example.com along with the job title and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.