TAPS Karguzaar Marketing Manager
Posting Date: January 8, 2018
Location: This position is located at the TAPS Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia.
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) has an immediate opening for an experienced marketing manager to launch a new product nationwide.
TAPS is a nonprofit organization with global focus and we are seeking a dynamic retail marketer to take a cause related campaign to a large scale. Candidates must have experience in marketing, retail relationships, sales, and cause related campaigns. Product is high quality bracelet made by women in war torn country, with profits benefiting widows and orphans.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customer’s expectations and company’s objectives
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by marketing appropriately
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs, etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and build pipeline
- Remain up-to-date with industry’s best practices
- Proven working experience in merchandising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandizing trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
Commensurate with experience
TAPS provides a range of benefits and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send a resume and salary history to email@example.com along with the job title and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.