Posting Date: December 11, 2017
Location: This position is located at the TAPS Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia.
TAPS is seeking a multimedia staff member with skills in photography and video production. We're looking for a highly skilled photographer/videographer. The photographer should have general studio experience, as well as experience in outdoor and action photography.
- Manage studio operations at a nonprofit organization
- Identify photography/videography needs
- Plan, execute, and edit:
- Studio photography
- Special event assignments
- Location photography
- Photography file management with an existing database system
- Electronic editing
- 3+ years photography and videography experience
- Trained in iMovie
- Degree in multimedia is a plus
- Military or military surviving family member background is a plus
- Ability to manage studio and equipment
- Organized, collaborative, multitasker
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
All imagery and products will be owned by TAPS.
Please send a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org along with "Multimedia" and your name in the subject line. Include a cover letter that concisely explains how your experience could be applied to TAPS.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer.